We build top-notch custom software. High technologies are our top cognizance companies in the USA and all around the world can benefit to drive their businesses to the new digital stage.
We Focus On
Have a digital challenge? We will help your company to win.
- Web 2.0, mobile & online programs
- Social network sites
- Interactive, rich user interfaces
- Portals, reporting UI
- Software as a service
- Native iOS and Android apps development
- Integrating with APIs
- Interactive UI/UX
- Synchronization and integration with third parties
- Branding and personal touch
- Big data
- Messaging solutions (high-performance, assured delivery)
- Data science, machine learning
- Cloud computing
- Search systems
- Telco (VoIP,SMS)
- Workflow automation
- Business intelligence, data mining
- Order and stock management
- ERP, CRM
- Transaction processing, risk and credit management
Our company in the USA produce technically advanced websites and software that people actually need. You bring the concept - we make it work.
We offer all of the development services required for the software creation, including UX design, code improvement, testing, project management and ongoing support.
Our company recruits the best professionals and we do not keep them back. The result is a gifted team of 150+ employees including technical developers (many with degrees in computer science), the front-end (UX) builders and committed management specialists. Each of our experts is brilliant, easy to get on with and exceedingly motivated to ensure the development project is a success.
The part of our company philosophy is to offer real price to the customers, which does not mean doing everything they ask without questions. We are specialists in keeping off the waste regularly related to the software development - as an example, functions that aren't used, code that does not work or meet the necessities, and documentation that is never studied or understood. So we are trying to understand the enterprise targets in the back of a client’s concept, and then the specialists work with them to provide the most valuable solution in compliance with their available finances.
As one of the best software development companies in the USA, we follow the time-proven methodologies as well as the most advanced practices to find the best way to realize the project on time and budget.
All team members communicate without delays with the companies we work with in the USA - so they speak your language, and they are upfront and honest about problems and challenges.
Tools and technologies
Programming languages, build tools and versioning control
Networking protocols and data security
Libraries and frameworks
- Java: JEE/J2EE, Java 2D, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JSP, Apache Wicket, JMS, Swing, PAM, i18n, JPA, JSF, EJB,, Apache Commons, Java Security, Velocity, JMF, GWT, JXL, JAccess, SiteMesh
- PHP: CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, Yii, Joomla, Drupal, Kohana, WordPress, IPBoard, Smarty, MODX, Magento, Prestashop
- C++/C#: Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows API, STL, Microsoft CRM, WinDDK, ActiveX, XCode, wxWidgets, Qt Framework
- .NET: ASP.NET, Visual Basic
- Ruby: Rails, Geokit, Hobo, RMagick,
- Delphi: IBObjects, Raize, DevExpress, ICOM, XML Parser, TeeChart, ReportBuilder, Localizer, OD Calendar, TRuleer,PythonForDelphi, EventScrollBox, OfficePartenr, SynEdit
- Mobile: PhoneGap, Android SDK, iPhone SDK, JQuery Mobile, Symbian, XMPP, Flash Lite, J2ME, WAP, SMS
- Web Services: Apache CXF, JAXB, Axis, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS
- Web technologies: XHTML, HTML5, XSLT, XML, XSL, XSL-FO,CSS, XQuery, XPath, SAX, DOM, StAX, Xerces, TinyMCE, Plupload, Flash, Flex, Oauth, Omniauth, Retina.js, Flexpaper, JW Player, Highcharts, Modemizr, Adaptive UI, BjQS
- Messaging Middleware: ActiveMQ, TIBCO rendezvous, IBM MQ Series, Fiorano, MQSonic,
Agile Software Development
Benefits of the Agile approach
Fixed price risks
- How do you know that your specification is proper?
- How do you know whether the developer will provide the right strategy to each feature?
- What will you do in case the priorities change at some point of the challenge?
- What happens to the fixed price when you discover you want features you did not include in your spec, or you want to change the part of the solution?
User interface design
The team meets every day, in the morning, to speak about progress and to plan the day's activities. Preferably the client joins the daily scrum to ensure an open communication channel for quick resolution of problems and effective planning.
When our company has completed the coding, the client is invited to review the feature. He or she can offer immediate feedback, such as requests for adjustments, which is considered by collectively for inclusion in the current or a future sprint, depending on priorities and available potential.
As soon as the software has been demonstrated to the satisfaction of the client, the representatives of our company in the USA make certain that all of the other ‘definition of done’ standards have been met. When they have, the story is classed as done.
The review is a quick presentation of the stories finished. Ideally, it is supplied by the product owner. If possible, all stakeholders have to be a part of the overview as it is an opportunity for them to offer early remarks. Their comments can be reviewed via the product proprietor and can be included in the subsequent work to have an immediate impact.
The retrospective commonly lasts about one hour and involves all of the assignment team and the product proprietor. The goal is to analyze and improve for future sprints by discussing what was done right and what could be better, and (from the latter) generating unique actions to take into the following sprint.