WHY YOU NEED TO BECAME AN IOS APP DEVELOPER?
I am ready to recommend anyone, who intend to change the job, to became an iOS developer.
There are several reason to do so:
- growing market with huge increase of popularity among all kind of users (business and individuals);
- a great deal of money, which can be paid for professional development;
- interesting tasks and many resources for self-education;
- professional support from the experts in the internet and internally;
- interesting life and supportive colleagues and freelancers;
And here is the citation from great blog with more arguments:
“The job market for mobile apps and software is booming these days, mainly because the demand for these smart phones and these applications are so high. Companies who are trying to set up their own staff will need to learn about how to find android app developers for hire. This is a comprehensive guide that will help individuals look for the right professionals that have the knowledge and the skills to produce some amazing and popular apps.”
Read one more good post about “How to become a software developer without a degree”
Do you agree? And can you add some arguments pro or contra?