Our company develops mobile solutions for startups and businesses. We build native iPhone apps and put into force the back-end element, combining design, technology, and our expertise to transform your thoughts into top-notch digital products.
Top-Rated iOS Software
Since 2010 we've helped numerous clients create highly efficient apps for iPhone. In the last seven years, we had been growing our robust iOS programs, accumulating in-depth expertise and gaining the broad experience that will help you boom sales, increase client loyalty and optimize business strategies. We offer the full-fledged MVPs and beneficial solutions for startups at the most competitive iPhone app development costs.
- High-quality UX
- Distinctly demanded iPhone software
- Project Cost Calculation
- Approximate costs for iPhone apps
- How long does it take?
- The guarantees and terms of payment
Our iOS developers and designers work together with you to meet your business goals. When you bring your fresh and innovative ideas looking for their realisation you meet your dedicated team of professional iOS developers. Your dedicated manager assists you in validating your iOS project and helps to translate your intentions to our nerdy programmers. In this stage, our expert software engineers can offer you professional advice to achieve better results. Our opportunities are very wide and we want to help you achieving our full potential. App designers study your business identity to visualise it in your software. Step by step, we deliver you results asking for your feedback and comments. Such iterative process of development is called agile. It includes:
- Simple, table-based apps: $10,000 to $15,000
- Database apps: $10,000 to $50,000
- Games: $25,000 to $250,000
Here are some other costs to bear in mind for constructing your iPhone application:
- In-app purchase functionality: $1,000 to $3,000; allows customers to buy new content or complete versions of the iPhone application
- Web services: $1,000 to $5,000; take the content to a far off access to data so that you can replace your program with XML documents instead of adjustments to the source code
- Game center: $1,000; Apple’s way of integrating the application with the SDK
- Share capabilities: $500 to $1,500; allow content sharing through social media and e-mail
- SDKs: $50 to $200; SDKs help you track the program and integrate monetization.
The iPhone app development process consists of numerous successive levels. The terms at each level may be exceptions depending on the exertions intensity on a case-through-case foundation.
- Free cost estimate (1-3 days)
- Designated study of the assignment, analysis of the marketplace and competition (1-5 days)
- Prototyping. Writing technical specification (5-15 days)
- Design (5-15 days)
- Programming (18-60+ days)
- Testing (5-10 days)
We sign a contract with all our guarantees, where each stage of work is stated. Similarly, you may contact the specialists running for your software at any time.
All work is transparent. The client understands everything we do in details.
Handy step-by-step payment and affordable costs for iPhone utility development.
How to Make Your Project a Hit
Having started developing an iPhone app, we examine what users would like or want, and offer our personal version. Consequently, the creation of an application for iPhone starts with the analysis of current programs and studies of consumer needs. Paying unique attention to the reviews, we work on improving consumer interplay with the software.
- The specialist conduct interviews with customers at the design level.
- Having launched the software, they collect feedback and tips, which help us create a listing of upgrades.
- We carry out checks on the applications in real situations.
- Easy apps - about 300 working hours (1-2 months) - costs from $ 8 000.
- Apps of average complexity - approximately 500 operating hours (3-4 months) - costs from $ 8 000 to $ 10 000.
- Complex apps – more than 600 hours (more than 4 months) costs from $ 10 000.
- Initial rough estimate
- Correct, thorough assessment.
Initial price estimate free of charge
- The designers elaborate the consistency of the app and find an appropriate visual solution. Those experts assist the client in creating the app which precisely satisfies his or her needs.
- The programmers, under the steering of the engineering supervisor, bring the concept to life.
- In the long run, the app is tested by the QA specialists and submitted to the client.
Things to Consider When Starting the Project
Ordering the analysis
iPhone application is a hard work
Needs on the level of the task estimation
- Group of seven and more experts when developing an iPhone app or a mobile website.
- Tailor-made solutions – no off-the-shelf.
- Time period – production starting from three months.
- The transparency of manipulating and flexibility of improvement.
Notes to keep in mind